Tuesday 6 October 2009

Finished Production Logo

This is the final 'moving' video production logo that I am going to put in front of the opening sequence.

I made this production logo in Final Cut aswell as in Photoshop.
At first I created a new project and made the size the same as one frame in an PAL standard. Then I made several layers in Photoshop and named them so I was organised and knew which layer was which. After that I thoght of an title for my production company and named it after me and attached the words Film and Media Production below it. Then I looked for a nice font and colour and the I joint it all together.
In Final Cut I pasted all of the layers into the timeline and arrayed them in the order they are now in. After that I inserted some dissolves on to the layers and created an sound in GarageBand.
I think that the finished version could be improved by combining the whole, camera and Sven Mattes, together as the 'business card' which I made in the post below. (picture 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment