Saturday 17 October 2009

Final Shootings

Yesterday we finished filming for our opening.
Because we filmed after college, I had to take the camera and the equipment home. Therefore I transfered all of the material to my computer and tried out a few editing possibilites and how it is going to look like.
Here are some screenshots of scences which we will use in the opening:




This picture shows the main character laying on the ground.






This picture shows the gang leader walking across the street.








This picture shows the characters passing each other.






This picture shows the expression of the main character to the gang leader.


We actualised every shot in our storyboard and I think we did a good job by doing that. The first edit I made of the opening at home looks pretty good, but we are going to edit the whole film opening on tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment